Procurement Professionals are excited to announce our partnership with Ethical Corporation and their free webinar focusing on best practice supplier capacity development.
The 45-minute webinar will give you an insight on how to move beyond compliance to developing suppliers capabilities:
· Induce real change of managerial practices for responsible use of labour and greater environmental performance
· Reinforcing supplier performance with commercial incentives and the know-how to actually change
· Learn the best practice for supplier coaching and training to improve ethical management and productivity
You can sign-up for the complimentary webinar here: http://bit.ly/UCVQ2n
Confirmed speakers include:
· Zoe McMahon, Director, Global Social & Environmental Responsibility, HP
· Dan Rees, Program Director, ILO Better Work
· Pierre-Francois Thaler, Co-Founder, EcoVadis
The webinar will feature live-polling and continual Q&A so that you can pitch your questions directly to the speakers: you can sign-up directly here: http://bit.ly/UCVQ2n
It will be taking place on Wednesday 6th August at 15:00 GMT. If you can’t make that time, still sign up and they will send you the recordings to your email to view.